Woori Financial Group is expanding its financial support for eco-friendly businesses and the green-growth industry. To this end, the company has designated its Green Finance Department as the Corporate Customer Department and Corporate Banking Solution Department to further expand the driving force behind green growth. Corporate Customer Departmnet supports government policies through support for renewable energy companies and also supports new growth engines and sustainable projects. It plays the role of providing advanced financial support. In particular, through relevant departments, we have designated industry-specific classification codes for detailed items related to new growth engines, and based on these, we are continuously expanding support for new high-quality customers and partner companies.
Number of green financial support cases and amount of support (Unit: KRW 100 million)
Green Finance Topics
|Classification||Main Contents||Main products|
Development of new & renewable energy, investment related to power generation
Wind power, photovoltaic power and biomass, etc.
· The Cheongsong Noraesan Wind Power Plant Project
· The Saemangeum Onshore Solar Power Zone 1 Power Generation Project
· Japan Yokkaichi Photovoltaic Power Project
Investment and loan made to increase
|· Investments related to water & sewage treatment facilities, resource recovery facility and enviromental facilities|
Investment or loan for eco-friendly (Green)
architecture such as LEED-certified building, etc.
· Woori Green Remodeling Loan
- Product specializing in improvement funds related to the Green Remodeling Project by the Government
· Climate Change Funds by the Seoul Metropolitan Government
- Housing Energy Efficiency Project
|Financing on the purchase of eco-friendly vehicles and infrastructure on low-emission transportation methods||
· Woori Dream Car Loan: A special rate of 0.7%p is applied for the annual interest rate for eco-friendly vehicles
(electric, hydrogen energy and hybrid, etc.)
Based on Equator Principles
CASE PF with Equator Principles Framework